Hey there! Are you thinking about adding a pug to your family? Well, you’ve come to the right place! Pugs are one of the most beloved dog breeds out there, known for their cute, wrinkly faces and playful personalities. In this guide, we’ll cover everything you need to know about pugs, including their history, characteristics, and care requirements, and also will discuss Pug price in India /Vodafone dog Price in India.
Whether you’re a first-time dog owner or a seasoned pro, this guide will help you understand everything there is to know about this adorable breed. So, let’s dive in and learn more about pugs!
Pug Dog Price in India / Vodafone Dog price in India
The price of a Pug dog in India can vary depending on a number of factors such as the breeder, the location, and the age of the dog. On average, the price of a Pug dog in India ranges from 8,000 rupees to 50,000 rupees.
White Pug dog price in India 2023
White-colored pug dogs are unique and extremely rare colored pug dogs that’s why White Pug dog price in India ranges from Rs 30,000 to Rs 80,000.
Black Pug dog price in India 2023
The price of a Black Pug dog price in India ranges from Rs 20,000 to Rs 60,000.
Pug Dog Prices in Different Locations
|Pug dog price in Delhi||Rs 10,000 to Rs 35,000|
|Pug dog price in Kerala||Rs 8,000 to Rs 30,000|
|Pug dog price in Kolkata||Rs 10,000 to Rs 35,000|
|Pug dog price in Bangalore||Rs 10,000 to Rs 35,000|
|Pug dog price in Mumbai||Rs 10,000 to Rs 35,000|
|Pug dog price in Hyderabad||Rs 8,000 to Rs 30,000|
|Pug dog price in Lucknow||Rs 9,000 to Rs 35,000|
|Pug dog price in Jammu||Rs 10,000 to Rs 35,000|
|Pug dog price in Chennai||Rs 8,000 to Rs 35,000|
Various Factors that Affects The Price of Pug Dog / Vodafone DogG
The price of Pug dogs can vary depending on several factors, including the location of the breeder, the dog’s age, and its breeding history.
1. Location of the breeder:- Pug puppies from breeders in urban areas or high-income regions may cost more than those from rural or lower-income areas. This is because the cost of living and running a breeding business can be higher in urban areas.
2. Age of the dog:- Puppies are generally more expensive than adult or senior Pugs. This is because puppies are in high demand and have not yet reached their full potential.
3. Breeding history:- Pug puppies from champion bloodlines or with a proven track record of winning in dog shows will typically cost more than those without such a pedigree.
4. Color of the Pug:- Some colors of Pugs like fawn, black, and silver are more popular than others, and thus their prices may be higher.
5. Health and genetic testing:- Pug puppies that have undergone genetic testing and are certified to be free of certain health conditions may be more expensive.
6. Supply and demand:- The demand for Pug puppies can fluctuate depending on the popularity of the breed. If there is a high demand for Pugs in a particular area, the prices may be higher.
About Pug Dog (Vodafone Dog)
Pugs have a long history dating back to ancient China. They were kept as pets by Chinese emperors and were highly prized for their companionship and loyalty. Pugs were also used as lapdogs and were often carried around in the sleeves of their owners’ robes.
In the 16th century, Dutch traders brought Pugs to Europe, where they quickly became popular with royalty and the upper classes. Today, Pugs are a popular breed all over the world, known for their affectionate and playful personalities.
Pugs are small dogs, typically weighing between 14 and 18 pounds. They have distinctive wrinkled faces, short muzzles, and a curly tails. Pugs have a short, smooth coat that comes in a variety of colors, including black, fawn, and silver. They have a round, compact body with short, sturdy legs. Vodafone Dogs are known for their expressive eyes and cute, wrinkled faces.
Pugs are known for their friendly and affectionate personalities. They are loyal and loving dogs that enjoy being around people. They are also playful and energetic, making them great companions for children and adults alike. Pugs are also known for their intelligence and are easy to train. They are a great choice for first-time dog owners.
Pugs are a small dog breed known for their wrinkly faces and playful personalities, but they are also prone to several health issues. These include breathing difficulties, eye problems, and skin issues. To keep your Pug healthy, it’s important to provide them with plenty of rest and avoid exposing them to extreme temperatures.
They also need regular exercise and a healthy diet to maintain their weight. Regular veterinary checkups and vaccinations are also important to ensure they live long and healthy life. Overall, proper care and attention can prevent many health issues and extend the lifespan of Vodafone Dog.
Vodafone Dogs are small dogs and do not require a lot of food. They should be fed high-quality dog food that is appropriate for their size and activity level. Pugs are prone to obesity, so it’s important to monitor their food intake and make sure they get enough exercise. It’s also important to avoid giving Pugs table scraps or too many treats, as this can contribute to weight gain.
Training for Pug Dogs
Pug dogs are known for their intelligence and are generally easy to train. However, due to their small size, they can be prone to certain behavioral issues such as barking and digging. Here are some tips for training your Pug dog:
1. Start early:- Training should begin as soon as you bring your Pug puppy home. This will help establish a strong bond between you and your dog, and will also make it easier to teach your Pug basic commands.
2. Use positive reinforcement:- Positive reinforcement is the most effective training method for Pugs. Reward your dog with treats or praise when they follow commands correctly.
3. Be consistent:- Consistency is key when training your Pug. Make sure everyone in your household uses the same commands and training techniques to avoid confusing your dog.
4. Socialize your Pug:- Socialization is important for Pugs to help them become well-adjusted, well-mannered dogs. Introduce your Vodafone Dog to different people, animals, and environments to help them become more comfortable in different situations.
5. Potty Training:- Potty training can be a bit tricky with Pugs, but with patience and consistency, it can be done. Consistently take your Pug out to the same designated area to do their business and reward them when they go in the right place.
6. Leash Training:- Pugs are small dogs and are prone to get overwhelmed by big crowds and loud noises. Therefore, it is important to train them to walk calmly on a leash. Start with short walks around the neighborhood and gradually increase the length and difficulty of the walks.
7. Basic Commands:- Pugs are smart dogs, and can learn basic commands such as sit, stay, come, and heel. These commands will help you control your dog in various situations.
Video credit – Furry Friend
Pug Dog Personality And Behaviour
Pugs are known for their friendly and playful personalities. They are affectionate and loyal companions who crave attention and love from their owners. They are playful and enjoy spending time with their family, they are also known to be highly adaptable to different living environments and make great apartment pets. Pugs are also known to be quite intelligent, they are easy to train and eager to please their owners.
Vodafone Dogs are also known for their comical and entertaining personalities, they are known to be quite expressive and will often make their owners laugh with their silly antics.
Pugs are known to be quite sociable and enjoy the company of other dogs, they also enjoy spending time with children and other family members. They are not known for being aggressive or territorial, and generally, get along well with other animals.
Pugs are known to have a good sense of humor and are easily amused, they are also known to be quite sensitive and will often respond well to positive reinforcement.
Pugs are known for being quite loyal and protective of their owners, they will often follow their owners around and will be by their side whenever they need them. They are known for being quite independent, but they still need their owner’s attention and affection.
Pug Dog Lifespan
Pugs have a lifespan of around 12-15 years, but with proper care and regular veterinary checkups, some Pugs can live well into their late teens.
It’s important to keep your Pug up to date on their vaccinations and to schedule regular checkups to ensure they stay healthy and happy throughout their lives.
Facts about Pug Dog
1. Vodafone Dogs were once considered a status symbol for Chinese emperors and were often gifted to royalty as a sign of wealth and prestige.
2. Pugs were originally bred as hunting dogs and were used to hunt small game such as rats and rabbits.
3. Pugs have a unique skeletal structure that allows them to make unique facial expressions, such as wrinkling their forehead and raising their eyebrows.
4. Vodafone Dogs are known for their distinctive “pug mask” marking on their faces, which is a dark patch of fur around their eyes.
5. Pugs have a double coat that is thick and coarse on the outside and soft and fluffy on the inside.
6. Pugs have a unique “reverse sneeze” that occurs when they inhale deeply and rapidly, causing a snorting or snuffling sound. This is not harmful and is a normal respiratory function for the breed.
7. Pugs were featured in the popular movie “Men in Black” as the alien species “Frank the Pug.”
8. Vodafone Dogs were popularized in the Western world by the Dutch royal family, who were known for breeding and owning the breed.
9. Pugs have a tendency to drool and slobber, which can be managed with regular grooming and cleaning of their wrinkles.
10. Pugs have a unique gait known as a “rolling” or “waddle” walk, which is caused by their short legs and compact body structure.
Frequently Asked Questions –
How much does a Pug dog cost?
The price of a Pug dog in India ranges from 8,000 rupees to 35,000 rupees.
Can Pug survive in India?
Yes, Pugs can survive in India as long as they are provided with proper care and a comfortable living environment. However, they may be more prone to heat stroke and other heat-related issues due to their short snouts and flat faces, so it’s important to take extra precautions to keep them cool and hydrated during the hot summer months.
Are Pugs lazy?
Pugs can be considered lazy, they do not require a lot of exercise and can be happy with a short walk or indoor playtime. They are not known for being high-energy dogs and are content to relax and cuddle with their owners.
Is Pug a good family dog?
Pugs are great family dogs because they are affectionate, playful, and adaptable. They are great with children and other pets, and they enjoy spending time with their owners. Pugs are also easy to train, which makes them a great choice for families with children.
Are Pugs intelligent?
Pugs are not known for their intelligence, but they are clever dogs that can learn basic commands and tricks. They are also known for being stubborn, so it’s important to be consistent and patient with your Pug when training.
Can a Pug be left alone?
Pugs do not do well when left alone for long periods of time. They are a social breed and thrive on human companionship. If you work long hours or travel frequently, a Pug may not be the best choice for you.
Do Pugs shed a lot?
Pugs are a low-shedding breed, but they do shed some hair. They require regular grooming to keep their coat looking shiny and healthy. Regular brushing can also help to reduce shedding.
How much do Pugs weigh?
Pugs typically weigh between 14 and 18 pounds. They are a small breed, which makes them a great choice for people living in apartments or with limited space.
Do Pugs get fat?
Yes, Pugs can get fat if they are overfed and not given enough exercise. They have a tendency to overeat and gain weight easily, so it’s important to monitor their diet and exercise levels to keep them at a healthy weight.
Do Pugs fart a lot?
Yes, Pugs can fart a lot due to their short snouts and flat faces, it’s common for them to have digestive issues that can result in excessive flatulence. This can be controlled by maintaining a healthy diet and avoiding certain foods that may cause digestive issues.
Video credit – AnimalWised
Also, Have a Look –