Yeontan breed is one of the cutest dog breeds you’ll ever meet, the Yeontan is an incredibly endearing dog that will make you smile every time you look at it. With features reminiscent of the Maltese, this furry friend has charmed many people throughout its short history, but how much do you know about this adorable breed?
If you want to learn all about Yeontan dogs and what makes them such special pets, you’ve come to the right place! Read on to find out everything there is to know about Yeontan dogs in this ultimate guide!
Yeontan breed price in india
The Yeontan breed price in india can range between Rs 25,000 to Rs 70,000. Yeontan breed price in india depends on many things. It is not that Yeontan breed will same across India. It depends on several factors that are mentioned below.
The Yeontan is a newly developed hybrid dog breed. It was created by crossing the Poodle and Shih Tzu. Developed in China, it is only recently being recognized in other countries as well. However, the Chinese have been breeding this unique crossbreed for centuries.
They believe that the first one of these dogs were bred at least 2,000 years ago. Most Yeontans are still bred in China. They are very popular among locals because they are believed to bring good luck and fortune with them wherever they go!
Yeontan breed Appearance
The Yeontan is a small, but sturdy and strong dog. They have a square-shaped head with dark brown eyes and dark brown or black fur that can range from short to long. They are usually white on their feet, tail tip, chest and muzzle. Yeontans weigh about 15-25 pounds and stand about 12-14 inches tall at the shoulder.
Yeontan breed Personality
Yeontan is a smart and very independent breed, who needs a lot of mental stimulation. They are one of the few breeds that can still be considered independent because they will try to do things on their own without any guidance from you.
Yeontans need a lot of physical activity and they will let you know when they are bored by getting into trouble. Yeontans have been bred for centuries as hunting dogs and make excellent guard dogs because of their size, intelligence, strength and protective instinct.
Yeontan breed Health
This dog has a number of health issues that you need to be prepared for. Yeontan’s have a long life expectancy and as such, can sometimes develop more health problems than other breeds. Many Yeontans are also born with short snouts, which makes breathing difficult. So make sure that you are aware of these potential issues before adopting this breed!
Yeontan’s have no major heritable diseases but they are prone to many illnesses common among small dogs, like urinary tract infections. They also suffer from joint problems, heart disease and some eye conditions, including glaucoma.
Yeontan breed Care Tips
The Yeontan is an intelligent, courageous and loyal dog that is perfect for families. Here are a few tips on how you can care for your new pup!
– Yeontans are not heavy shedders, but they will require regular grooming to keep their coat clean and healthy. Brush them a few times per week with a slicker brush or comb to remove excess hair and tangles.
– They do well in cold weather, so dress your pup accordingly during the winter months if you live in an area that experiences below freezing temperatures.
– If you’ll be walking your Yeontan outside during the winter months, make sure they wear a warm jacket made just for dogs when it’s cold out! Remember that this breed sheds quite a bit so try and groom them regularly to avoid too much hair around the house!
– In terms of food, feed your pup twice daily in small portions according to the weight guide found here:
– Always have fresh water available for them at all times. Make sure their bowl is dishwasher safe because Yeontans like to drool when drinking water which makes everything wet around them
Yeontan puppies are usually weaned at 8 weeks old and should be fed one meal per day. To help your pup grow into a healthy adult, you will want to feed them high-quality dog food that has been formulated for their specific needs.
There are many different brands of dog food on the market, so it is important to do some research before making a purchase. You can find reviews of various brands of dog food online or speak with your veterinarian about what they recommend.
Yeontan breed Lifespan
Yeonjang are known for their long lifespan, which can range anywhere from 10-16 years. They have a lifespan that’s longer than most dogs, so they’re perfect for families who want to grow up with their pet.
They usually live about 16 years, which is quite long when compared to other breeds. On average, a dog of another breed lives around 11-13 years, and Yeonjang are still considered young at age 10!
Yeontan breed Training
As with any animal, training your Yeontan is important. It will strengthen the bond and make life easier for you both. Some of the best ways to train a Yeontan are using positive reinforcement, repetition, and consistency.
Be sure to provide plenty of treats and praise after every good behavior so that they know what they did right!
Facts about Yeontan breed
1. Yeontan breed is a crossbreed between the Poodle and Shih Tzu.
2. Yeontan is also known as the teacup dog because they are very small in size (usually around 2-6 lbs).
3. They typically have white or cream fur and can come in any pattern of color, but most Yeontans are white with black patches or brown markings on their face or body.
4. Yeontan dogs are considered to be good for people with allergies because of their hypoallergenic coat and low shedding rate (which means less dander).
5. Yeontan usually make great companions for families who live in apartments because they don’t need much space to roam around.
Video credit – Jungkook 97
Is Yeontan a boy or girl?
Yeontan was first seen on the 4th of December, 2017 at Jin’s birthday celebration V LIVE. Yeontan was the male of Jin’s dogs that was previously with BTS but because of their hectic schedule, V was not always in a position to care for the dog, and he now is with the parents of V. Yeontan is a sweet small dog who is extremely close to everyone in the group.
Does Yeontan Live With BTS?
Yeontan is a fluffy dog that is frequently described as a pet teddy bear. Yeontan is so well-known throughout South Korea that it’s often considered to be the nation’s national animal. Actually, Yeontan used to live with BTS.
He was actually discovered by one of the BTS members, and he stayed in their room for quite a few days. Then, Yeontan lives with V’s parents.
Is Yeontan the 8th Member of BTS?
There’s been plenty of discussions lately regarding Yeontan who is the dog with a white coat that has been with BTS in the world tour. Many believe they believe that Yeontan has been named the 8th member of BTS and that the group even required him to be officially named as one of them.
What is Yeontan specifically? Yeontan has been adopted by BTS member V in the year 2017 and has been traveling with the group since then.
Some believe that Yeontan is a blessing to BTS and his presence is believed to have helped them attain more success. There’s been no clear answer to whether Yeontan is the eighteenth member of BTS. He’s definitely an adored BTS member despite that.